Sunday, April 28, 2013

Grounded, by Neta and Dave Jackson.




Lots of words come to mind when you ask me about Dave and Neta Jackson's book Grounded: 

"Very Enjoyable."

"Lots of grace and a delightful read."

"I savored the story."

This begins to describe what I thought about Grounded, the first book in the Windy City Neighbors Series.

The descriptive, writing brought me to the places the characters were.

I wished I could meet these people.

Grace's spiritual journey was satisfying and I was very happy at the hope she had found when the book ended. The spiritual insight and growth in her journey was rich and believable.

Their were meaningful, loving relationships shown here, from Grace's loyal and caring assistant Samantha to Estelle who opened her arms and home to Grace.

The plot was so real and very heart warming. The ending was hopeful and inspiring yet it left room for a sequel.

This book left me knowing that I want to read more of this authors work because I loved Grounded so much. I look forward to the sequels!
Thank you so much to Worthy Publishing for sending me this book! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the review, Faith! We appreciate it and hope you enjoy the rest of the "parallel novels" in this series about "The Neighborhood"!

    Neta & Dave Jackson :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am eager to read Derailed! :-) I loved Grounded a lot, and I want to visit the Neighborhood again soon!

      Delete