Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What joy and gratitude... Live life without limits!


Nick Vujicic is one of my heroes. He has a spirit that shines with the light of Christ. He spreads joy and gratitude through the life he lives and the testimony he shares. God has gifted him for a certain ministry, a ministry of hope and encouragement. Although I have not been yet blessed to hear him speak, I have read two of his books, Unstoppable and now Limitless: Devotions for a Ridiculously Good Life. 

As I read, I could feel this book ministering to my heart. Nick shares Scripture and insights about life that overflow with God's wisdom and peace. Reading this book was a great comfort, especially because a rather hard day came right after I finished this book. {Nothing that a little Grace won't solve...just difficult!} 
Nick reminded me that God doesn't just have the answers, He is the Answer, yesterday today and forever. 
This book reminded me to look up to God's loving face when I am down in a dark valley and having a bad time...and this book reminded me to trust the loving arms that eternally hold us when we don't even have the strength to look up.   
Thank you Nick for writing this one, and thank you Waterbrook Multnomah  for sending me a copy to review! 

  

 Nick and his beloved wife Kanae have just celebrated there first child's birth... a son! 
This is Nick's third book, his first two being Life without Limits and Unstoppable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment