Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Big Story



Genesis: In The Beginning, God... 
This is the first thing Justin Buzzard, in his book The Big Story, tells you to drill into your head.
What kind of drill would you need? 
My thick head needs more than my 12 volt Kyobi or 18 volt Milwaukee could penetrate. 
I got the point! 
I used to think that this victimized society of ours was part of modern America. 
Justin Buzzard points out that the first "victim" to blame someone or something other than themselves was Adam. He blamed Eve. 
Eve was second, she blamed the Serpent. 
This book, The Big Story: How the Bible Makes Sense out of Life, is a good read. It is 170 pages, easy to handle. You will see yourself in it. 
The Bible is about God. It still makes sense of our lives in 2013. 
Get yourself a copy. It will put something in your head. 

Review by Kirk Farrell 
Thank you Moody Press for my review copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment