Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Perfectly Matched

Perfectly Matched (The Blue Willow Brides, #3)

 Can a mail-order bride hope to be Perfectly Matched

Anna Olsen fears that she never will be part of a perfect match, she and Edward are just too different!
There is a constant tug-of-war going on between their ideas and ideals, and how can harmony come from that?!

Perfectly Matched is a story of significance when you think of the big questions being raised, questions such as: When two people marry and then claim they 'just can't get along,' is there hope for them?
And: What about fear of abandonment, of being cast aside and left unloved, considered unlovable?
Anna and Edward both fear that their mail-order marriage will dissolve if "someone better comes along." With today's increasing dishonor towards marriage, this mindset has become prevalent. Today we call it "trading in for a newer model," and it has caused far  too much shattering devastation and an enduring fear of rejection.
Anna and Edward's story confronts this. When they both admit to their fears and then begin to accept each other fully and understandingly, they learn to trust that their wedding vows are true.

As Anna and Edward face trials in their marriage, the lessons they learn apply to everyone.

As she and Edward work out their differences, they may just learn that true love is sustained by sacrifice and giving, and that they are Perfectly Matched after all.





Hello, dah-lin. I'm from Gah-gah (Georgia) which makes me a Southern belle. Think Scarlett O'Hara. No, make that Margaret Mitchell since I, too, write historical romance novels.

I hosted a writers' critique group in my home for years. I'm a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers and American Christian Writers, and I won the 2004 Atlanta Persistence Award from the American Christian Writers.




When I'm not writing, in my spare time, I like to paint and scrapbook, and be with my four grandchildren. I'm also a member of a large sanctuary choir.


No comments:

Post a Comment